1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPORTS NIGHT (1998 TV Series) on Fox Soccer Channel

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by JLucPicard, Aug 31, 2013.

1. JLucPicard

JLucPicard New Member TC Club

Jul 8, 2004
    Edited to note: Fox Sports Channel reference was pre-FXX. Be advised the show will be airing on FXX as of Sept 4th.

I noticed when doing a search on Sabrina Lloyd tonight that the Fox Soccer Channel (channel 619 on DirecTV) is airing Sports Night beginning Tuesday, September 3rd at noon CT. So far it looks like a couple of episides maybe at noon most weekdays and other sporadic showings.

Anyway, if you were one who saw it mentioned here and were looking to see it, here's an opportunity. Fox Soccer is an HD channel, but I have no idea how Sports Night will air.

I don't know if it's been broadcast lately because I haven't really been paying attention, but I was pleasantly surprised to see this in the program guide. :up:
  2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    Realize that Fox Soccer Channel is being rebranded FXX (I think) on that day. From what I understand, it's going to be a comedy oriented channel, a la TBS.

I have the Sports Night DVDs, but it would be nice to be flipping around and land on that show every so often.
  3. cheerdude

cheerdude Reed & Juliet's CPA

Feb 27, 2001
    But wait... The real question is what prompted you to search for Sabrina Lloyd? :D

Not there is anything wrong with that....
  4. Hank

Hank AC•FTW

May 31, 2000
    Nope...nothing at all.
  5. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    To see if she's old enough and still looks good enough for the "hottest over 40" thread?
  6. JLucPicard

JLucPicard New Member TC Club

Jul 8, 2004
    LOL - I was watching S1E3 of Veronica Mars and my searching started with Paula Marshall. Sabrina Lloyd was listed in the cast of another show that Paula Marshall was in, and I got immediately side tracked. :)
  7. Azlen

Azlen Active Member

Nov 24, 2002
    When looking at the listings for the Fox Soccer Channel, it's pretty obvious when the switchover occurs. Nothing but Parks and Recreation as far as the eye can see.
  8. dianebrat

dianebrat Uncontrolled Force

Jul 6, 2002
    two words...
    boogie shoes

my work here is done... :D
  9. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    Sports Night is also available to stream from Amazon Prime and Hulu Plus.
  10. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    It was on Netflix for a while as well, but no more :(
  11. markz

markz Hilarity Ensues

Oct 22, 2002
    Shoe money tonight!
  12. TonyTheTiger

TonyTheTiger Pro Troll Magnet

Dec 22, 2006
    I'm sure most of you already know that Fox Soccer Channel is no more. It is now FXX.

The slightly worrying thing is that I got a message on my D* box telling me that it's a free preview thru the 13th (I think), so it's most likely only going to be available on higher packages.
  13. markz

markz Hilarity Ensues

Oct 22, 2002
    Is it available on DISH? I am not home right now to check my lineup.