1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Breaking News - The sale is back... "Our “once in a lifetime” PLS promotion was such a hit, that we’ve decided to launch it again! The PLS Transfer Sale will be available again for the last 3 days of the month. This will include the BOLT+ 3TB, and 4 refurb units (BOLT 500GB, BOLT 1T, Roamio Pro and the TiVo Mini)." https://www.tivo.com/secondchancelifetimesale#/secondchancelifetimesale

Spoiler picture from Walking Dead Season 5

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Azlen, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Azlen

Azlen Active Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Peoria, AZ
  2. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Damn...I was hoping she was gone...

3. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    The debate about her fate in the final episodes was stupid. While the props they used to indicate the baby was being carried in the backpack were not very well done, it was clear that's what they were trying to convey. Had they done something with Judith off screen and not told the viewers about it, that wouldn't have made any sense at all.

4. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I thought that got all hashed out at the end of the season, complete with pics of the backpack deal and all.

BTW, I really enjoyed those two special 'behind the scenes' episodes they ran recently.

5. Azlen

Azlen Active Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Peoria, AZ
    I don't think it was ever conclusive due to the poor props that DevdogAZ mentioned, but I agree with him that it was obvious they were trying to convey that she was alive even if they did a poor job of doing it.

6. Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    It's...
    This is truth.

7. n548gxg

n548gxg New Member

Mar 7, 2003
    East Coast
  8. Azlen

Azlen Active Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Peoria, AZ
    I doubt anyone is looking at this thread who is extremely spoiler phobic but that trailer seems to have a huge spoiler about how they got out of the boxcar.

9. kdmorse

kdmorse Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2001
    Germantown, MD
    Actually, it has spoilers about a lot of other things as well.

10. Howie

Howie Out of Pocket TCF Club

May 3, 2004
    San Antonio
    Maybe she's a zombie baby.

11. CompuJon3615

CompuJon3615 New Member

May 10, 2007
    Douglasville...
    I agree. I was really surprised how much they gave us in that clip. Either the first few episodes are going to be kinda boring or move through the story line quickly (doubtful).

12. Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    It's...
    If I remember last years trailer correctly they took clips from all through the season (obviously, only as much as has already been filmed), chopped/edited/mixed them up to avoid any semblance of context, and actually told us nothing.
    Those previews are very carefully crafted to make us think they give something away, but when air time rolls around it will not be what you think it will be.