1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Specific Steps for Comcast On Demand?

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by SBacklin, Aug 7, 2014.

1. SBacklin

SBacklin New Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Does the Mini have a special setup to access the on demand or does Comcast need to have a specific code for the Mini to access on demand? On Demand seems to work fine on the Pro and Plus, the Mini pulls its stuff from the Pro. However, when I try to access On Demand from the Mini, I can't. So I'm here hoping to find out what specific steps I need to take or make sure I have to get it working. =)

2. DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Jupiter, FL
    What happens when you try to access VOD from the Mini? Try rebooting the Mini.

3. SBacklin

SBacklin New Member

Jul 28, 2014
    I get it can't find the signal, I think it was error V52. I'm going back there today so I'll be able to verify.

4. lgnad

lgnad Pantless Mofo

Feb 14, 2013
    Massachusetts
    to eliminate alot of possibilities, I'd have both the mini and host connect and download an update, wait for them to process and then reboot both.

I'd also reboot all networking equipment.... modem, router, switches, etc.

Beyond that, I'd tell us all of your equipment and how its all connected to stimulate more suggestions.

5. SBacklin

SBacklin New Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Ok, I figured out what the issue was. If I attempted to go to channel 1 directly, it won't work. I have to access On Demand through the TiVo menu. I didn't realize that. All is well with m TiVos and On Demand now, LOL.