1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sons of Anarchy - "Small World" - 10/16/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Archangel00, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Archangel00

Archangel00 New Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Gulf Coast
    Should have named this one "Head". LOL

Seems at the moment creating and casting Carla was a complete waste of time and resources...

Glad they quickly settled the score with Sgt Macky.

I guess we see why Sutter wouldn't/couldn't kill his own character off now. (aside from his own self inflated ego.)

HEY! Guess what! Clay is behind the home invasions! LOL

2. Idearat

Idearat Active Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    Yeah, I think there were maybe 13 people across the country who were surprised by that.

I liked Jax using the CIA's protection to help them make an extra 100k a month.

3. TheMerk

TheMerk Always Bid First

Feb 26, 2001
    Salt Lake...
    Joel McHale!

4. bleagaradu

bleagaradu New Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Maybe thats a hint our JAX will go from a player to a king :D

5. ncsercs

ncsercs DirecTivo fan.......

May 5, 2001
    Hinsdale, IL
    Why does Pope keep reminding me of a serious looking Chris Rock?

6. TheMerk

TheMerk Always Bid First

Feb 26, 2001
    Salt Lake...
    Waaaaaaallllllllllltttttt!

7. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Tara is stupid. Tell Jax what Otto said. I wonder what happens when Otto goes off on her on her next prison visit.

That was one sturdy snow globe.

Hey Carla, you got it wrong. Shoot Gemma and THEN shoot yourself, you big dummy.

8. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Yeah, I thought he was going to throw that at him (have it break) and THEN use the hammer.

9. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    What impressed me is, not only did it not break...it kept playing! :D

10. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I have snow globes and none of them are that sturdy. I'd be amazed if any of them survived something like that!!

Carla, what a waste of our time, she wasn't doing anything for me so I'm fine with her being out.

Tara is DUMB!!! I would have told Jax instantly what Otto said. BUT.... I think she's trying to protect him in her way, which is still dumb. She doesn't want to see the club or her man come up on charges of any kind. So, she thinks she can keep working Otto and "fix" it for him. But, she's just going to get the rough end of the deal. Will be fun to watch!

Ya, I don't think anyone was surprised that Clay is behind the home invasions. But, Tig is going to get blamed since he's got some nice scratches on his neck. BUT, I think that could work to everyone's advantage, except Clay's advantage, use that info to flush out who it really is! The DNA from the real home invader will prove Tig didn't do it.

11. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Carla should have been a season long, tough broad foil for Gemma. Instead she got beat up by Tara and shot herself in the head.

12. markz

markz Hilarity Ensues

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I thought for sure that the snow globe was going where the sun don't shine, especially when Jax moved around behind the guard.

13. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Carla's suicide made no sense to me. And I thought Pope giving Jax a gift was a way to have something on him later.

14. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    I was surprised that Clay was actually in as good condition as he is and that most of his 'frailty' appears to be an act. How did I miss that for so long?

15. Ment

Ment Active Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    Perhaps she'll kneel for the good of the club. :eek:

Why doesn't the club just kill Otto, with Tara inside it could be a one way doc visit.

Anyone else notice Jax and Eli's meeting on the side of the road went a bit long? It started out late-afternoon and ended up in the dark. Make you wonder if they had to re-shoot that scene.

Who actually shot Eli's wife? No wounds from her return shot on any of Clay's guys.

16. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    oh i thought thats who it was..i knew the guy from somewhere

sooo why would she wanna see them do it while she killed herself? i dont understand her mindset at all. killing everyone i understand...but not what she did.

the globe must have been made in USA, not china

this must happen a lot..most shows i watch show the murders/dead bodies at night but when the coroner etc is there. it's bright as heck..high noon lol..i'm thinking wow it took them hours to get there..craziness!

17. markymark_ctown

markymark_ctown Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2004
    C-Town
    he was the character on "oz" in a wheelchair

18. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    He was also on Lost ("WAAAAALT!!!").

19. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News