1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something strange happened yesterday.

Discussion in 'TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)' started by Ziggy86, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Ziggy86

Ziggy86 Member

Jun 22, 2004
    My children where watching a program and wanted to get a season pass so I clicked selected and a toatally different screen (GUI) appeared than I normally would see, it said BETA version and it looked more like what you would see on a computer screen, smaller writing and in a light blue color.

Has anyone esle seen this? I tried to get it to happen again but I had no luck. I have a tivo HD wih version 11 on it.

Was just curious

I posted this earlier in the wrong section.

2. sgip2000

sgip2000 New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Hillsboro,...
    Sounds like the new "Search" screen.

3. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    You can find the new HD search on your TiVo starting from "TiVo Central" -> "Music, Photos. & Showcases" -> "TiVo Search Beta".

Is that what you saw?

If you have a HD display "Explore this Program" toggles between "TiVo Search" (found in "Find Programs") and the HD search.

4. Ziggy86

Ziggy86 Member

Jun 22, 2004
    That is it, thank you for pointing that out.

5. dicwin

dicwin New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Well i think that you should watch your children activity,and than decided your action.

6. orangeboy

orangeboy yes, I AM orangeboy!

Apr 19, 2004
    East Moline, IL
    It appears the OP is very aware of his children's activities...

7. freddie beck

freddie beck New Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I think this child is more intelligent. They must be doing something different, and i like it.