1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some current shows missing in Tivo Search

Discussion in 'TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)' started by NYHeel, May 6, 2009.

1. NYHeel

NYHeel Active Member

Oct 7, 2003
    I really like Tivo search and the detailed information it supplies for each show. Specifically the episode guides as well as showing which episodes are upcoming in regards to season and episode number. It makes catching up on a show in reruns much easier. Of course I just wish it wasn't really slow.

With that said I've noticed that the TNT show "Raising the Bar" is missing from Tivo Search. It goes instead to some surfing show/movie. I feel like I remember some other tv shows being missing as well but I can't recall which ones now.

2. Onions2009

Onions2009 New Member

May 7, 2009
    I've never actually noticed this before but i'll definately have a look around and see any that are!! :)

3. NJ_HB

NJ_HB TiVo/MCE/PSP

Mar 21, 2007
    Piscataway,...
    I've also seen this.
    Also, when you select a show for wishlist, it defaults to the SD channel as opposed to the HD if both are available.

4. jweaver15

jweaver15 New Member

Mar 28, 2008
    I searched for Top chef Masters in the new search and it pulled up the show which had the first episode available for purchase from amazon, but didn't have the listing for the series on tv which starts the 10th. When I did a title search it came up fine and was able to season pass it, but the Beta search failed to show it was able to be recorded.

5. Joe3

Joe3 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    In Beta the standard is to use a separate server for getting the bugs out. This sever is separate and apart from the real time server. This may mean the beta server is not updated in real time and only done until fixes and upgrades are fully implemented according to what ever table they are following.

Just a guess.