1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Town Security: Season 1 Discussion

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Dignan, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Dignan

Dignan _

Jan 27, 2002
    _
    Please tell me I'm not the only one watching this quirky show? I figured the time slot and the quality of the network would be an indication of quality. It took me 2 episodes, but now I think it's one of the funniest shows I watch.

The first episode sure had an interesting surprise.

2. robojerk

robojerk Active Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Laguna Hills CA
    I watch clips from The Soup.

3. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    I've set up a season pass and have all episodes recorded, but haven't watched 'em yet. I'm saving 'em for a rainy day.

4. bengalfreak

bengalfreak Active Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Not only do I think this show is beyond awful, I'm wondering how the creation of it was ever greenlit. And now this garbage has been renewed. Unbelievable.

5. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    LOL. I have every single episode sitting on my Tivo, but haven't watched a single episode yet. Is it really that bad? The premise looks funny. I was thinking the TV dead period between now and mid January might be the time I'd give it a try.

6. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Just like any SNL thread, some people are going to find it funny, some are going to see it as the dregs.

I fall much more in line with bengalfreak and am not even on the same planet as Dignan in terms of how I feel about this. I watched six eps hoping I would catch onto what was supposed to be good about it (mainly because of the ads they ran on BB than anything else) and it just kept getting worse and worse. I decided it was time to put an end to subjecting myself to this time-wasting pile of poo.

7. Dignan

Dignan _

Jan 27, 2002
    _
    You always have such a positive outlook on everything. I look forward to your opinion on many things. How is life under the bridge?

8. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    The show is bad but in a good way. :)

I wonder how much is real and how much is fake.

9. bengalfreak

bengalfreak Active Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Yeah, I sort of am a glass half empty kind of guy. There are few shows that I spout off about being absolutely atrocious though, and Small Town Security is quite possibly the worst I've ever seen. I gotta say though, the pre-show advertising had me thinking it was gonna be great.