1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since 20.7.1.RC2 I have 4 tuners all BLACK issue!

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by MPSAN, Mar 18, 2017.

1. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    I have not had this issue in a VERY long time...1 1/2 years. However, since my 20.7.1.RC2 update last week, yesterday I had the all 4 tuners went Black issue again with the Vxx (53 or 63 do not remember) error displayed. I did a restart and all is OK for now. I hope it does not happen again as OP will not record if this happens!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. CybrFyre

CybrFyre Member

Mar 25, 2008
    I also noticed my Elite in this state on Fri. A reboot solved it. It is indeed now at 20.7.1 . Too early to blame the new OS, tho, since like you I've previously seen this issue.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

3. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Well, as you said, it happened before, but in my case it was well over a year ago. Did you note the error? I did not remember it. If it was V53 or V63 I believe they did something in this release to "fix" it!

4. CybrFyre

CybrFyre Member

Mar 25, 2008
    I don't recall the # .. was the problem w signal on this channel msg, tho. I prolly last saw this problem a couple of months ago. As I was tired & hungry, I did not spend the time to check the log files.

5. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Well, I hope I do not get a chance to see it again! :)

6. CybrFyre

CybrFyre Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Need to reboot & see if that fixes a different issue.. hd gui is choppy.. worse than back before the migration to Haxe.