1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showtime shows not recording

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by brian1269, Jun 4, 2012.

1. brian1269

brian1269 New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Kingsport, TN
    Three shows on Showtime, Nurse Jackie, The Big C, and The Borgias, all conflicted with a Wishlist search and didn't record. This is fine, but my Series 3 didn't schedule a future recording of the episodes. and I had to go through and manually set each one to record, same channel, no conflicts. Wondering why this could have happened.

2. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

Feb 28, 2001
    Drexel Hill, PA
    At the top of your ToDo list is Recording History. That should tell you why a program isn't scheduled top be recorded. If you haven't rebooted in a while, that tends to clear up some random problems.

3. brian1269

brian1269 New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Kingsport, TN
    OK I'll try the reboot. But yeah I know why they didn't record, I checked the history. They conflicted with another program. What I'm worried about is why it didn't schedule the same episodes to record at a future time, which there are no conflicts.

4. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Active Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    What does the recording history say about the future showings?

5. brian1269

brian1269 New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Kingsport, TN
    There were repeats of all the episodes later that night, and they all all said the standard "This episode was not recorded because the same episode appeared in the Now Playing List or the To Do List within 28 days..."

But the premier episodes were not recorded because of conflicts, and no future episodes were scheduled to be recorded. First time I remember this happening. I'm hoping it was just some fluke thing.