1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showtime Season Passes

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by DrSandman, Oct 25, 2012.

1. DrSandman

DrSandman New Member

Aug 30, 2002
    Hi Everybody !!
    I have the new Direct TV TiVo and for some reason when I try to set up a season pass for "Homeland" and "Dexter" on Showtime it never shows up on my TiVo "To Do" list. What am I doing wrong ? Trust me.....I've had TiVos long enough to understand how to set up a season pass, but for some reason something isn't working. I even made sure that the Showtime channel was checked in my channel listings. When I try to set up the SP it asks me if I want to modify it, but still never shows up on the to do list. I have it set to only record "First Run" episodes and to start and finish on time. Any help would be appreciated !! Cheers !!

2. celtic pride

celtic pride Member

Nov 8, 2005
    thats a strange problem to have it seems like your doing everything right, I would do a red button reset if that doesnt work call tech support and see if they have any ideas.