1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shameless "There's the Rub" 2/9/14 **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Gerryex, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Gerryex

Gerryex Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    Oh Fiona, Fiona!! Boy are you a Gallagher!! Actually I was kind of surprised that she would take that hard drug her boss's brother had left. Did we see her (or even Kevin for that matter) take any hard drugs in the past? Yeah sure she is pretty loose sexually and she certainly can booze it up with the best but I don't recall seeing her take any hard drugs. In the preview from last week they showed her getting arrested but I couldn't figure out why. Could it be anything to do with Ian and his army problems - nah! But as soon as the brother left the drugs I knew it would have something to do with her getting arrested. All the Gallaghers seem to get into a lot of trouble but also but seem to be able to get out of it. This time I can't see any easy way for her to get out of this. It will be interesting to see how this plays out!

Gerry

2. zalusky

zalusky Active Member TCF Club

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    It kind of looks like Lip and her will be switching places for a few episodes at least. Where he takes care of the family and she is in trouble. Had she not admitted it was her coke perhaps she might have come up with some story but not we have child endangerment and a host of other issues to worry like loosing the kids again.

3. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    With Frank going to the hospital because of the sweat lodge thing. I hope that doesn't mean he gets a new liver from a dead Liam.

4. MikeAndrews

MikeAndrews Registered abuser

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    Didn't think of that, but
    they could have left the cliffhanger on whether Liam is dead, but
    from the previews it looks like Liam will live.
    Is Ian supposed to be on drugs? I was wondering what would make him act like that - Coke maybe.

That mention of Ian hosting a wild gay boy party at Dr. Perseus's condo is almost identical to a scene in The Wolf of Wall Street. Dose gay guys must have no inhibition controls.

5. Gerryex

Gerryex Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    Yeah, he must have been on something as we've never seen him act like that before. Also did he have some kind of makeup on his eyes? At first I didn't ever recognize him. I guess something happened in the Army and he went AWOL and ended up here. Is he really staying at that abandoned house with that naked old lady?

Gerry

6. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    Guess so.

When she came out was she expecting a "customer?"

I have feeling that Ian had some wild experiences in the "DADT" Army.

Oh. Once again I swear that soldier that checked Ian onto the bus was a clone of John Cusack.

7. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    And it wasn't even her coke (it was the Evil Brother's). But now that she's said it was, the truth will never fly.

Not that it would have been a GREAT defense... "My ex-boyfriend's brother was trying to win me back with coke, and when I kicked him out he left it behind. So it would have been wasteful not to use it for my birthday party; how could I have know Liam would get into it?!?"

Still, better than "My coke." A little better. Or maybe a little less bad. Maybe. :D

Yeah, if f%@$ing up is in the Winter Olympics, our girl is a shoo-in for the gold medal.

8. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I vaguely remember that we have, but I'm not certain.

9. markymark_ctown

markymark_ctown Active Member

Oct 11, 2004
    C-Town
    I wonder if somehow Fiona can somehow pin it on the brother for bringing it over. So un- Gallagher like to admit it was "her coke".

10. zalusky

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    Or the brother feels remorse and falls on his sword for what he has done.

11. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    In a panic when you think your little brother is dying, you don't get your story straight and say things you shouldn't. Thus is how the cops get false confessions.

12. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    The Muse told me and I forgot so I was told again:

If Ian is too young to enlist, how izzit that he's old enough to tend bar and serve drinks? :confused:

13. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    This is what I was wondering. Then I figured - well, if he is using Lip's ID to be in the service he must be using Lip's ID to get the bartender gig. Looks like he's headed down a bad road. He seemed to be pretty funged up.

This will all be pretty interesting because it looks like Fiona's screwed, blued, and tattooed. But then they always seem to get out of everything.

14. mooseAndSquirrel

mooseAndSquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2001
    Whatsamatta U
    Fiona in prison definitely has some potential.

15. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    She'll be a star on talent night.

16. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    What truth is that?

The only truth that matters is that Fiona had possession of the cocaine in her home where the child was and she used it and left it in a place where Liam or anyone else in the home could access it.

17. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    As I said, it wouldn't have been a great defense; not much better than what happened. But the truth is, it wasn't her coke and she made things somewhat worse by claiming it was. If she hadn't said that, a good defense lawyer could probably do a hell of a lot better than with what he's got to work with now.

18. tlc

tlc Member

May 29, 2002
    I'm pretty sure Liam is not genetically related.

19. zalusky

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    My prediction is it goes like this:

(Just in case you don't want even to hear a guess)

Fiona goes to Jail.
    Fiona loses custody (that she won last year).
    Frank gets custody
    Frank says he will give control away if Fiona donates liver.
    Lip takes custody as part of the deal since Fiona is probably banned for now from parenting

20. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I hope not. That does not make sense. If Frank dies, then he cannot have custody (and the state would not award custody to a terminally ill person anyway). No need for Fiona to give him part of her liver.