1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shameless "Strangers on a Train" 2/2/14 **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Gerryex, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Gerryex

Gerryex Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    Gallagher = self-destruction!!!

First off that scene on the train was something else! And the look on that older lady back at Fiona was priceless!

In the early seasons I wasn't too crazy about Carl's character, but he really didn't do all that much. Now he's a little older and is extremely loyal to Frank. When he jumped off the ladder with all those weights to break Frank's leg I cringed!!!

Lip is a very smart person, but has very poor impulse control. Again no surprise since he's still a Gallagher!! But at least at the end he wangles out a re-test.

In the preview:

I'll bet you that Lip starts getting things together and then the Army MPs come for him since Ian was using his name and ID and probably got in trouble or went AWOL.

So far this season is proving very entertaining!!!

Gerry

2. MikeAndrews

MikeAndrews Registered abuser

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    Kevin is turning out to be the big brother/Father that Lip never had. That "Show some b*s. You can figure out anything." was just what Lip needed.

I think that it will be easy for Lip to prove that he was at school while Ian was serving.

What is strange is how we haven't caught up with Ian. Don't ask. Don't tell.
    What's a stretch is Frank's daughter be so forgiving so quick.

3. zalusky

zalusky Active Member TCF Club

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    Looks like "The Alibi" is going brothel

4. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Well, Frank is pretty forgiving, and she is just like Frank!

5. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    That's not a spoiler. That was clearly foreshadowed near the end of this episode.

6. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    Considering that Kevin has had no problem with open drug sales and use, why not?

The city cops might pay attention. (see below)

How about the Mexkin hires tossing all that asbestos all over the place?

The city inspector who cited the joint would want to see the contract with a certified abatement company (that is owned by an alderman's brother.)

7. billboard_NE

billboard_NE North Shore MA

May 18, 2005
    She is a Gallagher, I bet she has her reasons, like $150K reasons.

8. Anubys

Anubys KMT Soccer Playa

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I could have lived without them showing me the leg actually snapping. Now I can't get that image out of my mind.

"I almost took you in my mouth"

"Dry humping is not incest"

Jesus...

9. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    :D Shows the power of suggestion. You didn't see the leg actually snapping. It was implied. You saw Carl jump and Frank jump up in pain.