1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Series2 Tivo not showing programs after 9/18

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by deanbrew, Sep 7, 2013.

1. deanbrew

deanbrew New Member

Jul 18, 2005
    I always thought Tivo downloaded two weeks worth of schedules, but I tried to set my Series 2 to record Survivor, which starts Sept. 18 and it doesn't find it. I also tried searching by time and see that no programs are in the schedule after 7:45 PM on Sept. 18. Is anyone else having the same problem finding programming after Sept. 17, or is it just me? If just me, any suggestions on how to fix it? I already manually connected to tivo and it connected and downloaded just fine, but still only goes out to Sept. 18 at 7:45.

2. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    There is nothing to fix as nothing is broken. You just need patients.
    Any connection for data that you made today will have only gotten you yesterdays data. They don't start distributing new daily data until 1pm eastern time.

3. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    I thought it was 14 days total including 2 days back, the current day and 11 days forward.

Scott

4. Pejota

Pejota New Member

Sep 5, 2013
    I don't know if it's related, but I do have program data for the 18th and am still unable to create a season pass for Survivor. I can see it in the guide, but I do not have an option to create a pass nor does the show come up in any search results.

5. ggieseke

ggieseke Active Member

May 30, 2008
    It's normally 12 days forward & 2 back, but on Series 2s with satellite or some cable companies the lineup data got so big that they had to cut it down to about 8 days forward. All four of mine are constantly balanced on the edge of the 8 day limit and the 7 day warning screen, and depending on when they happen to call home for updates I still see the warning occasionally.

It will still work fine, you just have to be a bit more patient.

6. deanbrew

deanbrew New Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Thanks for the replies. I'll check it later and see what it shows.