1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret Circle - worth finishing no spoilers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by sieglinde, May 24, 2012.

1. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    I have four episodes of Secret Circle left. I will probably watch them but I want to know if this show comes to a conclusion or not since it has been canceled.

2. Peter000

Peter000 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    Watch the last two episodes at least.

It does come to a conclusion with the main story arc going on, but sets up a bunch for the next (now not happening) season.

3. pyhill

pyhill Stunned by Taser

Jul 10, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Agreed. Out if all the books made into movies/tv shows, these are the ones I am going to read because I really enjoyed the show.

4. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Thanks. I am down to three episodes now so I might as well finish this thing.

5. MikeCC

MikeCC TiVotee

Jun 19, 2004
    I was mildly disappointed in TSC cancellation. I never got as caught up in it as I did The Vampire Diaries, but man I love TV with Brit Robertson. Yum.

The whole damn female cast was tres gorgeous. Loved, loved LOVED Phoebe Tonkin; I got such a kick out of her trying so hard to tone down her Aussie accent.

But the overall tone of the show, and its plotlines, never made TSC must-see viewing for me. I never missed an ep, but I let it build up a few.

Still, I think the series resolution tied up most loose ends, and hinted at just enough to offer something were it renewed.

6. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Yeah, I was getting tired of the show and though it did end OK, I had to suspend too much disbelief. There were at least two girls still in high school with no parents living in their parents house. If they were under 18, CPS would have been involved. The open drinking without anyone seeming to notice. It was like a world with no adults. I think they were served champaign at an event where adults were present. It was like teenage land.