1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season Passes Automatically Reordering

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by bellbm, Jun 21, 2013.

1. bellbm

bellbm New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Chicago
    Hi,
    I have an HD Tivo

Sunday night, I noticed programs that I was expecting to record didn't, so I went to the To Do List, and noticed it was fairly empty.

I went in to my season passes to reorder them in order to get the To Do List to re-populate, and noticed they were all out of order. Some of my top passes were at the bottom of the list, and vice versa.

I've rebooted, and tried re-ordering the season passes multiple times, but they keep changing order.

The top 9 or 10 seem to stick, but everything else jumps all over the place.
    I do use the online season pass manager and the iphone ap, but no method seems to make them stick.

Any thoughts on what is causing this? This is really frustrating, and it is a pain to keep reordering them!:(

2. bshrock

bshrock New Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I'd start by changing my Password on TiVo.com only thereby disabling remote access for all devices then I would reorder the SP's on the DVR. After verifying that the order sticks enable each remote device one at a time to find which device is at fault.

3. bellbm

bellbm New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Chicago
    ok, will try when I get home.
    I know changing the password will disable my iphone ap, is there a way to disable the online scheduler?

4. thomb

thomb New Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Mill Creek, WA
    I've had this problem before too. I permanently fixed it by having a discussion with my 16 year old daughter.

5. bellbm

bellbm New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Chicago
    HAHA, I wish I had an easy solution like that, but it's just me in the household:D

6. bshrock

bshrock New Member

Jan 6, 2012
    None that I know of changing the Password should prevent any unauthorized use.

7. DougJohnson

DougJohnson Member

Dec 11, 2006
    If you think that is an easy solution, you don't have a 16 y/o daughter.
    -- Doug

8. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Active Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    (Temporarily at least) disable the online SPM and see if the problem goes away.

9. syd81

syd81 New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Is this an ongoing issue? Is there a fix? I'm in this boat after trying their ios app.

10. jmbissell

jmbissell Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    I'm in this situation w/ my Roamio Basic. It seems that if I use TiVo Online to find a show and add it to my OnePasses, the next time I look at the list on my Roamio the shows have been reordered.