1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season pass not working

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by brueger, Sep 4, 2013.

1. brueger

brueger New Member

Feb 11, 2003
    On my Series 3, Season Pass will not record.

Any ideas what is wrong. I've tried it for a number of shows, and they do not show up in the "To Do' list.

2. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Active Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    You need to provide a lot more information than that. Specific examples, options, etc.

3. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Rule #1 - when something isn't working as it should, reboot it.

4. apsarkis

apsarkis Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Tillson, NY
    I think my S3 has just developed a similar problem. It's an original S3, with expanded HD ("157 Hr HD"), tuning adapter, on TW cable. It had been running fine for years, except for the need to peroidically disconnect the tuning adapter to let "GC" run.

Some time in the last week, even though guide data has been updating daily, it stopped finding Season Pass shows to record. If I go to the "To Do List", all the season passes are shown with "none scheduled". I've deleted and re-added several, with no change.

When I look for shows in the guide, all the data is there, and I can pick and manually record any show. Very strangely, whenever I try "view upcoming episodes", it always says the show "has no upcoming episodes", even though I was just looking at one. Also, when I try "Search by Title", no shows are found (like its search database is missing/corrupted).

I've already tried restarting, and rerunning guided setup. Also, (coincidentally???) the s/w upgraded about the same time from 11.0k to 11.0m. Anyone else seeing this, or have any other suggestions? Thanks.

5. apsarkis

apsarkis Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Tillson, NY
    Well, I was able to resolve my issues with a "Clear program info & To Do List". and then deleting and adding the remaining season passes. Somewhat unexpectedly, the "wishlist" searches we had set started to work without being replaced.

6. scottsol

scottsol New Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Evanston, Il
    I had the "no upcoming episodes problem" immediately after going to 11.0m.
    Deleting program info was of no help. According to a CSR this problem is not yet trending. She suggested trying a wish list slice season pass didn't work, buts since there are no upcoming episodes the wish list search comes up with nothing.