1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

season pass manager problem

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by hybucket, May 10, 2012.

1. hybucket

hybucket Member

Nov 26, 2004
    I have a TiVO HD with a 500 Expander, all running well. I just noticed that my SPM is not holding the priorities I set. I have about 100 of them (yeah, I know I need a life...), and they keep jumping around in there every time I look at them. I resort, but to no avail. I also have the TiVO app on my iPhone, and they are different in there then on the TiVO box. And they are also different if I go to the TiVO website and look at them there. Odd, I say. I'm going to call them tom'w, but has anyone seen this before? I thought it might be the Expander, but all the other lists are fine, and nothing is running slow.

2. jrtroo

jrtroo User

Feb 4, 2008
    I have seen this happen when doing resorts with different sources. I would wait 24 hours and see if it has updated itself to become more consistent.

3. hybucket

hybucket Member

Nov 26, 2004
    Thanks - but even if I re-sort ONLY on the TiVO, it will give me the PLEASE WAIT for about a minute, and if I go back into it, it's all been moved around. Even if I re-sort only one program and save it, when I go back, the one I saved is where I put it, but everything else is screwed up. Weird, and, if I'm not mistaken, the Expander does not affect season passes. I will call TiVO when I get some time to kill.
    UPDATE: Called CSR at TiVO, and he said basically the same...that it takes several hours for changes to take place and that the Expander has nothing to do with Season Passes.

4. NJ_HB

NJ_HB TiVo/MCE/PSP

Mar 21, 2007
    Piscataway,...
    You may have to do 'pull the plug' and have the TiVo reboot.

5. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Active Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    I would disable both remote accesses (tivo.com and iPhone), wait for a couple of days to make sure that the TiVo has noticed, then see what happens when you use the SPM on the TiVo. I am assuming by "re-sort" you mean rearrange since there is no "sort" option in the SPM.