1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season Pass Manager at Tivo.com

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by selfee, Jan 12, 2014.

1. selfee

selfee New Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Is anyone having issues with the web-based season pass manager at tivo (dot) com?

All of my boxes appear in the dropdowns, but when I select a box, no season passes appear in the list below. I haven't used it in a while, but this is the first time I've had trouble like this.

On the account, I have 3 Premieres, an S3, and a new Roamio. Roamio was just activated, but it's not giving me the "new activation, check back in 24 hours" message in "My Account" any more, so I think it's fully loaded into the system.

One of the Premieres is disconnected currently, with the Roamio in its place, but it's fully paid up online (haven't decided whether to cancel two boxes and get a Mini or swap out the S3 for the currently disconnected Premiere and cancel just the S3).

I'm using Mac OS X Mavericks. Chrome browser. Have tried a desktop and a laptop. Have also tried Safari. Same result under all conditions.

Thanks for any help or tips.

2. vurbano

vurbano New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Same thing here. None of my season passes are showing up on my account or on my fathers account. Yet the to do list is populated.:rolleyes: this thing is FUBAR for a few days now.

3. Ben_Jamin75

Ben_Jamin75 New Member

Dec 18, 2003
    Toledo, OH
    Same here. Sort of frustrating since I'm in the process of upgrading my mom's series 2 DT to my old premiere XL4

4. vurbano

vurbano New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    They could at least put up a message at tivo.com

5. davidg001

davidg001 New Member

Jul 26, 2010
    Same here. Customer service chat asked what browser(s) I was using and If I had deleted cache and cookies. When I indicated that I had tried those things plus use a browser that had never been used to access TiVo dot com, was only then told they were aware of the problem and were working to fix it as soon as possible. Tivo needs to have a central location where customers can go to see what system issues they are having and ETA for repair. This way we are spending time searching just to find out others are having the same problem.

6. nashjar

nashjar New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Nashville, TN
    Thanks. I have the same problem with the online Season Pass Manager. I haven't used it in about a month, I think, and it was fine then.

7. samsauce29

samsauce29 Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Erie, PA
    Worked for me finally last night. Was very slow and glitchy but did work.

8. dmitri

dmitri New Member

Oct 31, 2006
    Was not working for me until today.
    What was interesting was that I would get a 404 sometimes instead of the empty lists.

9. selfee

selfee New Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Also working for me now.