1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? NOTE...The site will be slower until this is all done! Thanks for your understanding.
    Dismiss Notice

Season Pass has no name

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by MighTyVo, Oct 16, 2012.

1. MighTyVo

MighTyVo New Member

Oct 21, 2005
    I have a Series 3 TiVo and every once in a while I will create a Season Pass and the Season Pass will not display the show name. Just the channel. Then when the shows record and there is more than one of them, the folder in Now Playing will not show the show name, either, just the number of items in the folder. (If there's only one show recorded or I view without grouping, then I see the show name, but when sorted by name the show sorts at the end of the list.)

One current example of a program showing this problem is Pawn Stars on The History Channel.

I've tried deleting and recreating the season passes. I'm not sure what else to try without deleting everything and starting over, which is way too painful.

Has anyone else fixed this problem?
  2. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Have you tried rebooting the Tivo?
  3. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    I've seen this type of thing happen on my Premiere maybe 3 times but only with transferred recordings. I'd transfer two episodes of a show to my Premiere but there would be nothing but a folder icon and a set of parenthesis with the number of recordings. The first time I did delete and re-transfer the recordings, but the same thing happened. After that I just didn't care because I wasn't keeping those recordings long term anyway.