1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scandal Season 2

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by hummingbird_206, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Oct 6, 2012 #1 of 79
    hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Just finished watching the season premiere. So Olivia and Huck set Quinn up with her new ID? Guess I should have seen that coming, but I didn't.

I really hope the first lady gets hit by a truck.

2. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Wow, I love this show. I love Olivia and Huck.

Glad to see Quinn got some balls and told off "Bad Cop"!

So the NSA guy used Olivia & Co to steal from the NSA. I didn't see that one coming, but I guess I don't feel bad because they didn't either.:D

I can't believe Fitz wasn't angry that Cyrus was spying on him. What's up with that?:confused:

3. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    Why did they get rid of Stephen (Henry Ian Cusick)?

4. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    On the show they said he moved away, I think with his fiancee. No idea why the actor left the show.

5. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    I only started watching the show a couple of weeks ago. I watched season 1 from Netflix streaming but was surprised when I watched the season 2 opener that Henry Ian Cusick was gone from the show.
    This is one of my favorite shows now.

6. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Your question made me curious so I did a bit a googling. All I can find is that Henry and Shonda came to an amicable agreement for him to leave the show. Probably more to it than that, but no idea what.

7. Beryl

Beryl Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Texas
    This season is good. I'm loving Mellie and Huck.

8. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i'm disappointed that the govt guy played them like that..would have been more fun to see them in jail or court for doing what they did. the SS agents must hate seeing all that fooling around stuff. the prez's wife sure is a decisive woman and i'd love if they went that way to having her run !

9. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    I am not a fan of the first lady.

10. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i like that she's in your face and up against the jerkface hubby vs sitting back and taking it!

11. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    This show would be a whole lot better if they just stuck to the scandal of the week and got rid of the whole i'm in love with the president storyline. snore.

12. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    I usually like characters like this, but for some reason the first lady just annoys me. Might be the actress rather than the character.

Yep, I'd be good with this.

13. Beryl

Beryl Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Texas
    The FLOTUS annoying behavior is exactly why I've grown to like her. I also like murderous Cyrus. I still don't like Quinn but after she stepped to Abby, she is growing on me.

14. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    the 1st lady forcing his hand at that one news conference (sudan?) was also classic. and their discussions in the car and other private places are priceless..even her threatning him with a gun.

15. Beryl

Beryl Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Texas
    Cyrus: "If your water breaks, change your pants and cross your legs."

That interaction between Cyrus and Mellie .... SMH.

16. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    I can't decide if I love Cyrus or hate him. He's a great character.

17. phxrising

phxrising New Member

Nov 15, 2012
    I didn't see it coming DA David Rosen's meeting with the "informant" was a setup and that Huck used the informant to plant a bug on David.

So now Huck/Olivia are spying on David/Abby?

18. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Huh, I'm starting to dislike Olivia. Whatever she's hiding better be good cause I think it sucks that she broke up David and Abby. I can't believe that they rigged the voting machines. It's got to be something other than that, right?

19. Fl_Gulfer

Fl_Gulfer Tivo's R Us

May 27, 2005
    Fl.Gulf
    Great Episode... I just watched it tonight. Looks like things are falling apart with Olivia. I think it has to do with something other than the election.

20. Gerryex

Gerryex Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    OK, I know its only a TV show but how did James (Cyrus' husband) get access to all of those voting machines. That was the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time! So he was not only allowed to see the machines he was allowed to open each one and play around with them looking for a memory card. Nonsense!!

Gerry