1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roamio update software bug (I think)

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by lessd, Sep 13, 2013.

1. lessd

lessd Active Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    The new software minor Roamio (plus) update introduced a bug I did not have before, I can't xfer into my Roamio Plus from any other TP-4 that I have, I can stream into the Roamio, I can xfer from the Roamio to the TP-4. I was able to xfer from any TP-4 into my Roamio Plus before this update.
    If anybody has both a Roamio and a TP-4 (or a TP-2) please see if you can xfer into your Roamio, when I try this xfer the Roamio tells me the xfer will take place after all other xfers have finished, but no other xfers are taking place (no blue light on the Roamio).

2. markp99

markp99 TakoKichi TCF Club

Mar 21, 2002
    Nashua, NH
    Yesterday, I queued-up MANY programs for transfer from my XL4 into my Roamio Plus. I did notice the transfers stopped unexpectedly during the day, but did resume later in the evening.

I also notice programs were transferring even though the BLUE light was not visible on the Roamio, which seemed odd. Blue icon was visible beside the program in My Shows and the GREEN playback/progress bar was advancing, but no BLUE light.

3. bdspilot

bdspilot New Member

Dec 10, 2010
    I had this happen once before the upgrade today. A reboot fixed the prob. Haven't tried since update.

Update: Just tried it and it works fine since update. I do have one show that wont transfer that should but that was prepdate too.

4. lessd

lessd Active Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    What model TiVo was the Xfer from ?, my problem is from the TP-4

5. Goober96

Goober96 New Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Anderson, SC
    I just transferred from my Premiere XL to my Roamio Pro (with update) this morning. Worked great.

6. lessd

lessd Active Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    TiVo had me call home on all TiVos than do a hard re-boot on all TiVos, fixed the problem. The Tech CSR knew what she was doing, good experience.