1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? NOTE...The site will be slower until this is all done! Thanks for your understanding.
    Dismiss Notice

Roamio Series 5 Menus on Mini?

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by jcthorne, Jan 5, 2014.

1. jcthorne

jcthorne Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    I am late to this particular party, just added a mini to our whole home system.

Anyway, has Tivo stated when they intend to update the menus on the mini to match those on the Roamio?
  2. jrtroo

jrtroo User

Feb 4, 2008
    next year. Spring update, I believe.
  3. tre74

tre74 New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Yes, matching menus would be nice. Is the hardware unable to handle 1080p upscaling? Is that something that could be dealt with in an update?
  4. sldozier

sldozier New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    Guess I'm not as observant as I thought I was. :confused: Other that "Watch Live TV" and the fact that the Mini doesn't allow to watch the currently selected channel while you browse the guide, I haven't noticed anything different. :eek:
  5. JohnnyO

JohnnyO Crimper

Nov 3, 2002
    Spring 2015? Or are you still celebrating the end of 2013?
  6. vurbano

vurbano New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    I guess I am not observant either. havent noticed the diff.
  7. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator TC Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Suppose to be Spring 2014. Premiere units might get the new UI too.