1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roamio Remote Control Hex Codes

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by Chris L, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Chris L

Chris L New Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Looking for the Roamio remote control Hex codes in CCF format. I have most of them except the - one for OTA digital channels, as in channel 3-1.

Thanks

2. LI-SVT

LI-SVT Member

Sep 28, 2006
    The dash (-) is entered by pressing the skip forward button on the peanut remote. So 3-1 would be:

3, skip forward, 1

3. Chris L

Chris L New Member

Jul 2, 2014
    I had to put the remote into the IR mode than I was able to learn the code into the MX780.

Switching to IR mode

To enter IR mode, press and hold the TiVo+Red C buttons until the activity indicator on the remote control lights. The remote remains in IR mode until you enter the key combination that puts the remote into RF mode.
    Switching to RF mode

Entering RF mode causes a paired remote that is currently operating in IR mode to switch to RF mode. This procedure has no effect in New Pairing mode or when the remote is unpaired. To change the remote control from IR mode to RF mode, press and hold the TiVo+Green D buttons until the activity indicator on the remote control lights.