I had a very strange experience today with my Roamio Pro unit. I got home from work and turned on the TV to find every tuner and every channel I tuned to basically be showing an entire screen of macroblocking problems. Occasionally pieces of the show would appear but mostly macroblocking and no audio. I figured something was just generally wrong with the signal, but my Internet connectivity was fine. So I switched over the my Premiere XL4 and everything was fine there too. I rebooted the Roamio and when it came back up, everything was fine. So somehow it got into some strange state where it behaved like it had poor signal quality on everything, but a reboot fixed it. I hate when something happens that makes me question how much I can trust it when I don't check it every day.