1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roamio Plus --- External TiVo Stream Solved OOH

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by rspike, Sep 4, 2014.

  1. rspike

    rspike New Member

    72
    0
    Aug 28, 2003
    TiVo ended up exchanging my Roamio Plus for a new one. The new unit seems to work about 80% of the time. The other 20% requires me to re-pair my device with the Roamio while I'm connected to my home Wifi.
     
  2. mdterp20

    mdterp20 New Member

    8
    0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Had similar OOH streaming problem. Resolved with a new Roamio. As far as your 20 % repairing issue, go to Tivo Central --> Apps/games--> and enable "enable home network applications". See if that helps at all.
     

Share This Page