1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roamio on 2 Internal IP addresses?

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by Azlen, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Azlen

Azlen Active Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Peoria, AZ
    I have a Roamio Plus and 2 Mini's on my network, however the attached devices list on my router shows 4 Tivos on my network with the TSN of the Roamio showing up on 2 different IP addresses. What's especially weird about it is that it shows 2 different MAC addresses as well. They are almost identical but one ends in DE and the other in DF. When I type the IP address of the ghost Tivo in my browser I can log into it with my MAK number but after logging in the page says Resource not found. Doesn't seem to cause any problems but I am really curious as to where it's coming from. I have mixed ethernet + moca network. Is that causing it?

2. Marc

Marc Active Member TCF Club

Jun 26, 1999
    McMurray, PA
    The Roamio Plus and Pro have an internal Stream device that has its own MAC address and gets its own IP address.

3. Azlen

Azlen Active Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Peoria, AZ
    That explains it then. Thanks.

4. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    With the Stream IP you can see a sys info screen by entering
    http://<stream IP>:49152/sysinfo
    into the web browser. The SYs INfo screen shows Stream info like System Temp, Software Version, etc.

With the TiVo IP you just enter tivo for the user name. And your MAK for the password and it will show your Now Playing List. And you can download shows directly to the PC.