1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roamio Basic less than $150 no tax to California?

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by jlin, Oct 25, 2013.

1. jlin

jlin Member

Nov 20, 1999
    Santa Monica
    What internet dealer can I get a Roamio for less than $150 shipped free to California (from outside the state) to avoid the sales tax?

2. leiff

leiff Member

Aug 24, 2005
    I would sugguest u subscribe to roamio deals thread in this forum. I am in the same boat as u. Waiting 4 deal on basic roamio. Im clearing out content on my xl4 so i can sell it OUCH! Dont expect to get much $ from it. I have a 2 tb drive waiting 2 put in a basic roamio. im hoping basic roamio fan runs quiet. All my s3/4 tivo fans ran way too noisy 4 me.Everything design wise of the base roamio appeals to me over the more expensive models. I just wish it had gig Ethernet like plus\pro.
    Regarding subscriptions. Anyone know why im not getting my e mail sub notifications any more?

3. jlin

jlin Member

Nov 20, 1999
    Santa Monica
    Hopefully Tivo will wise up and offer discounts sometime before the end of the year.. I'm ready to go Lifetime ONLY if I can spend less than $150 on the unit itself.