1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ringer "I'm The Good Twin" 4/17/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Apr 18, 2012.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I actually felt bad for Bridget a couple of times this episode but at least she finally told Andrew and Juliet the truth. Frankly, I don't know why Juliet would be upset. Bridget is 10x better than Siobhan. Andrew, I can understand being pissed but not Juliet.

Why did Henry steal Siobhan's money and why didn't she stab his eyeballs out for doing it?

Things look bad but I hope this show doesn't get canceled. I can see Andrew taking Bridget back and Siobhan scheming away next year.

Bodaway was a pretty stupid criminal mastermind.

2. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    I think Bodaway was always portrayed as a pretty stupid criminal, but lucky.

If there is any followup to this, when Andrew and Juliet calm dawn and think about it a little, they will put it together that life with Bridget is/was so much better than it was with Siobhan, that they will take her back. Siobhan has twins, and NO money! Ouch:eek: Who *IS* the father?:confused: And is Malcome really dead?

They left some doors open for next year, BUT, I really, REALLY doubt it will be renewed. There are infomercials with beter ratings han Ringer:eek:...well, maybe not, but close.:rolleyes:

3. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Andrew needs to calm down and realize that not only was Bridget great for him and Juliet but he got to cross "Twins" off of his bucket list.

4. Robin

Robin Nasty Woman

Dec 6, 2001
    Southwestern...
    I think we learned earlier that, based on timing, andrew is the father.

5. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    That's what they hinted at, but do we really KNOW? And what happens if/when this is confirmed? All stuff for next season, if there IS a next season, however unlikely.

Siobhan has stolen a lot of jewelry. Did she get away with it, or did Bodaway knock it out of her hands? Will it be missed?

6. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Glad Bridget came clean on who she is to Andrew and Juliet. And glad she found out that Shive is alive. I hope the show comes back next season. I really enjoyed it. Would be fun to watch Shive try to get her life back.

7. stellie93

stellie93 Active Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Shive took the pg test before she left, and it wasn't boyfriend, so hopefully that narrows it down to Andrew.

Hope it comes back. :up:

8. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    That'll be a fun christening celebration.

9. sburnside1

sburnside1 New Member

Jan 28, 2009
    It's on the WB. That network kept One Tree Hill on the air for like 9 seasons. It should have a decent shot coming back.

I was shocked they didnt make Juliet forgiving. She hated Siobhan anyhow. During her whole crisis, Bridget took care of her and was the only one to look out for her.

They did a better job at showing Andrew as conflicted. He knew he loved her, but was angry about the lies.

10. Robin

Robin Nasty Woman

Dec 6, 2001
    Southwestern...
    Yes, but Juliet's young and impulsive. I think she'll come around (presuming we get a second season.)

11. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I think that Juliette got very close with her dad and was pissed for him.

I really liked this show. A guilty pleasure, and I hope it comes back. I actually think I will miss it.

12. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    I wasn't hopeful it would be back but now we may get lucky since The LA Complex just beat the record for lowest drama premiere on any network in history.

I was kinda hoping they would just tie up all the loose ends since they knew it was unlikely to return.

13. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    SMG is pregnant. I hope this doesn't play a role in whether or not they keep it for another season.

14. Robin

Robin Nasty Woman

Dec 6, 2001
    Southwestern...
  15. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    I'm especially bummed that they didn't tie up all the loose ends. I really wish they had. I'm going to send Netflix a nicely worded letter asking them to pick it up. :)

16. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I agree. This show started slow but got better and better. :(

17. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
  18. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
  19. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Disappointed but not surprised. A fun show and a guilty pleasure. They did clean up many loose ends but left a couple of biggies on the table. But you know what? In a month or two, it will be a distant memory.