1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rhapsody Radio on TiVO

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by buscuitboy, Jun 26, 2013.

1. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Atlanta area
    I recently subscribed to Spotify and am under a 30 day trial. Before, we were using the Pandora radio feature on our Premiere and liking it. I thought I would give Spotify a try since its on the Premieres.

From my initial use of Spotify on a PC, it allows you to pick songs from a huge library as well as a Pandora like "radio" feature. I originally thought the Spotify radio feature would also be on the Premiere's Spotify application (a reason I signed up for a trial), but came to learn its not.

I see how there is also Rhapsody on the Premieres. It appears Rhapsody has a 'radio' feature as well for normal PC use. However, has the Rhapsody radio been removed from the TiVo application as well? Would like to know before I possibly sign up for a trial account with Rhapsody too.

2. celtic pride

celtic pride Member

Nov 8, 2005
    If i recall rhaposdy doesnt have that radio option at least i have never seen it. be prepared for the v301 error with rhapsody . almost on a daily basis when i try to search for a band v301 error comes up it sucks big time on tivo, I am thinking of dropping rhaposdy and getting spotify because i noticed spotify seems to have more artist music than rhaposdy.of course i listen to progressive rock with bands like mostly autumn,IQ,pendragon so maybe its just the kind of music i listen too?

3. CoxInPHX

CoxInPHX COX Communications

Jan 14, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yes, I can confirm Rhapsody on TiVo S4 does have Radio style stations, called Channels, by Category, and Genres.

You can even create a Channel based on one Artist like Pandora.