1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? :)
    Dismiss Notice

Rhapsody Radio on TiVO

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by buscuitboy, Jun 26, 2013.

1. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    I recently subscribed to Spotify and am under a 30 day trial. Before, we were using the Pandora radio feature on our Premiere and liking it. I thought I would give Spotify a try since its on the Premieres.

From my initial use of Spotify on a PC, it allows you to pick songs from a huge library as well as a Pandora like "radio" feature. I originally thought the Spotify radio feature would also be on the Premiere's Spotify application (a reason I signed up for a trial), but came to learn its not.

I see how there is also Rhapsody on the Premieres. It appears Rhapsody has a 'radio' feature as well for normal PC use. However, has the Rhapsody radio been removed from the TiVo application as well? Would like to know before I possibly sign up for a trial account with Rhapsody too.
  2. celtic pride

celtic pride New Member

Nov 8, 2005
    If i recall rhaposdy doesnt have that radio option at least i have never seen it. be prepared for the v301 error with rhapsody . almost on a daily basis when i try to search for a band v301 error comes up it sucks big time on tivo, I am thinking of dropping rhaposdy and getting spotify because i noticed spotify seems to have more artist music than rhaposdy.of course i listen to progressive rock with bands like mostly autumn,IQ,pendragon so maybe its just the kind of music i listen too?
  3. CoxInPHX

CoxInPHX COX Communications

Jan 14, 2011
    Yes, I can confirm Rhapsody on TiVo S4 does have Radio style stations, called Channels, by Category, and Genres.

You can even create a Channel based on one Artist like Pandora.