1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rewind current show 1 hr vs 30 min

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by Rohardi, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Rohardi

Rohardi New Member

Oct 19, 2013
    This would be a great addition to the tiro!

2. Rohardi

Rohardi New Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Considering my Verizon DVR box can do it!

3. Rohardi

Rohardi New Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Tivo! Not trio. Damn auto correct!!!

4. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    this topic is brought up in threads a lot. here are just a few recent:
    the most commonly suggested workaround is to "hit record", but you know as well as i do, it's only an issue when it's already too late to "hit record" (watching live tv or switching tuners). i'm not about to hit "record" every time i change channels, it'd drive me nuts, plus i might tie up tuners needed for recording other shows.

there have been suggestions to have an adjustable buffer, the user could pick 30, 60, or 90 minutes. go to tivo.com, send feedback.

5. Bphagan

Bphagan brettdog

Jul 22, 2010
    Florida
    I would also like to see the liveTV buffer to increase to 1 hour or at least be selectable.

One nice feature I noticed now that I have a RoamioPRO, if I select a channel in the guide and that channel is already showing on another tuner, the Roamio will switch tuners instead of switching channels on current tuner. (This may have always been the case, but only noticed when I had 6 tuners)
    This is great for going to HGTV and then backing up to beginning of record buffer to start watching and be able to skip commercials.

bdog

6. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    It's always been like that.