1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revenge - "Legacy" 05/09/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by ElJay, May 12, 2012.

1. ElJay

ElJay Active Member

Apr 6, 2005
    Is this the first time we've learned that Emily owns half of Nolan's business? That helps me understand a bit more deeply why he is so nice to her.

I thought the whole idea of Nolan buying Jack's dad's house as part of wiping out a neighborhood to build his huge estate was interesting.

When I saw John Billingsley I figured he wouldn't be around for long... Nobody seems too interested in hiring that guy for more than one episode of their show.

2. philw1776

philw1776 Active Member

Jan 19, 2002
    Seacoast NH
    Haven't watched the episode but way early on as Amander got out of prison she was greeted by Nolan who explained how her Dad funded him and he'd willed his half of the company to his daughter. Nolan also explained that he promised her Dad to look out for her. Nolan is a stand up guy.

3. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    After the long hiatus, it had finally felt like the story was moving along. Then this episode came along and killed all the momentum. It was really a wasted episode. I might not feel that way if it had aired back in October or November instead of 2 weeks before the end.

I did enjoy Jack's 2002 hair and wrinkle-free, smooth as glass forehead! And little boy Declan was cute. I wanted to see little Charlotte and young Daniel though.

I guess Jack in 2012 doesn't remember Nolan kissing his girlfriend in 2002.

4. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    I'm not sure I understand why Amanda and Daniel didn't meet as children. Was Daniel at boarding school or something? I was under the impression that these people only spent summers in the Hamptons but they seem to spend their winters there too.

I enjoyed this episode and seeing all of the people that Amanda has ruined so far. She is every bit as "despicable" as Victoria.

5. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Hardly. Emily is getting revenge on people who betrayed her and her father. Victoria destroyed (and tries to destroy) innocent people.

6. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Yes but as we learn more about the past, most of the people who were complacent in the Grayson's crimes has no choice but to support them. Those who didn't support them ended up dead.

I'm even starting to feel bad for Victoria. She didn't want things to turn out this way. It was her husband's mistake. There is no doubt in my mind that he would have her taken care of if he needed to.

7. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    That is naive. The people did have a choice. They could have told the truth. If all of them, or even several of them, had told the truth, they probably would not have been killed by the Graysons. Even if only one of them, even only Victoria, told the truth, they would have likely been okay if they were careful about seeking police protection first.

8. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    I know I'm nitpicking but exactly how old is the dog Sammy? He must be about 15+ years old at least. Didn't think large breed dogs live that old on average. They talk about 1992, is that when David Clark got hauled off to prison? I thought Sammy was around before he was arrested. Perhaps the present time on the show isn't 2012?

9. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Sammy is about 20 I think. If I recall, he was just a puppy in 1992 and Amanda was 8? That makes her 28 now?

10. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I don't remember seeing him for a while. I wonder if he is sick and dying.

11. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Wow that is one old dog!