1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning 2012-2013 Shows, Cancelled Shows, 2013-2014 Previews

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by kedoin, May 17, 2013.

1. kedoin

kedoin New Member

May 17, 2013
    The other night, while playing around with our new Premiere 4, I found a screen which showed me three options:
    • Cancelled 2012-2013 Shows
    • Returning Shows
    • 2013-2014 Previews
    I thought it was a pretty great feature and I got to watch the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" preview which was fun.

I have two questions:

1) When I was done watching the S.H.I.E.L.D video, I wanted to get back to the list of 2013-2014 Previews, but I couldn't figure out how to get back. It looked like I was now in the YouTube app. How should I have returned to the list of Previews?

2) Since I didn't know how to get back one level in the menus, I pushed the TiVo button and I haven't been able to find my way back to this listing of shows. :eek: Can anyone tell me how to return to this feature so I can watch more previews?

Thank you very much for any help!

2. kedoin

kedoin New Member

May 17, 2013
    This appeared again tonight on the TiVo Central screen as one of the suggestions above "My Shows". Turns out the section is called "Updates from the Upfronts" and you can get to it by:

"Find TV, Movies, & Videos"
    "Browse TV & Movies"
    "Updates from the Upfronts" collection

blog.tivo.com/2013/05/updates-from-the-upfronts/#.UZbb0Ct4Yek

3. kedoin

kedoin New Member

May 17, 2013
    Oh! And "Clear" was the button to push to get back one level to the Previews.

4. mr.unnatural

mr.unnatural Active Member

Feb 2, 2006
    Ellicott...
    Nice feature. I usually go here for all of my TV info:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/guide/fall-2013-grid/

I haven't checked to see what's coming in the Fall so I was pleased to learn that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is being made into a TV series and was developed by Joss Whedon. I wonder if Samuel Jackson will be making cameos as Nick Fury?