1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rescue Me - Menses 7/20

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by nyny523, Jul 21, 2011.

1. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    OK, now we are back in business.

The scene with Tommy and the 4 women was absolutely hysterical.

Maura Tierney is back.

Firehouse antics at the clinic.

Big fire finale.

2. EvilMidniteBombr

EvilMidniteBombr what bomz at midnite

May 25, 2006
    Parts...
    Loved the fire scene! All the guys were like kids at Christmas!

The scene with Leu and Franco in the bathroom with Needles walking in... Funny!

I thought the scenes with the girls all on the same cycle was a bit over the top. But still good.

3. pjenkins

pjenkins God bless Texas :)

Mar 8, 1999
    Plano, TX, USA
    MUCH better than episode 1, I like having Maura Tierney back as well and I laughed quite a bit during this episode, especially with the guys doing their annuals for Lou (um you seem to have an issue on your pysch eval.... :))

4. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Yay!!! I haven't seen it yet, this is good news.

5. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Much better than the first episode, but I think the first was to setup everything happening this season. Poor Tommy is getting henpecked from WAY too many hens. And then he bumps into Maura who is a wounded hen, but much different in temperament than the others.

Taking the tests for Liu, was just classic Rescue Me. Cringe worthy and funny as heck!!

6. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Something's up with Feinberg too ... getting lost a few blocks from the hospital. I wonder how that'll play into the dynamics at the house along with the 911 anniversary shoot.

7. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Active Member

Jan 8, 2006
    Glad this one is getting better reviews than the first. I watched like ten minutes of the premiere and couldn't get through anymore. I really really tried last season but it became completely unwatchable (stead decline from the early days). I wasn't even gonna watch this season but figured I'd try... it's just so damn bad now. I think when Tommy found Janet's pregnancy test in the finale was when I threw in the towel... their entire situation is unbearable as it is, who wants to watch another janet pregnancy?

Anyway I'm gonna watch this second episode because I loved Maura Tierny on the show--I felt like that storyline was a welcome departure. It still doesn't make sense why all these women are irreversably attracted to Tommy Gavin.

8. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Because it's Denis Leary's show? :D :cool:

9. stujac

stujac Member

Jan 26, 2002
    I think they are working him into a dementia or alzherimer type condition.

10. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    The symptoms are there. You would think that the physical would catch that also..