1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing previously networked Tivo's in My Shows

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by terryshelton, May 26, 2013.

1. terryshelton

terryshelton New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    Is there a way to remove a previously networked Tivo from the list in My Shows?

I no longer have the Tivo in question but it still appears, albeit greyed out and with an exclamation mark in front of it, in the My Shows list. I tried restarting the Tivo but that didn't remove it.

2. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Simply scroll to the DVR line and press Select and there is an option to get rid of it ("I no longer have this DVR" or something similar).

3. terryshelton

terryshelton New Member

Apr 15, 2007
  4. bluraven

bluraven New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    I had a similar problem with my Roamio and here's how I fixed it:
    It would not give me the option to no longer have the DVR, it would only tell me there was a network problem when I selected the DVR on the my shows list. To fix it I went Online on my account I went to change device preferences. I unchecked both boxes (video sharing and video downloads) for the DVR I wanted to remove from the my shows list. I forced a "connect to TiVo service now" call in on the Roamio, twice in a row. I restarted the roamio from the help menu. When it came back on the decommissioned DVR name in the my shows list was then finally grayed out and when I selected it - it gave me the option for "I no longer have this DVR" and then it removed it from the my shows list. When I called into support they did not know about this trick because they told me it was impossible to remove it unless I take the DVR off of my account completely. Hope this helps others looking to solve this issue. :up::up::up: