im wondering if i should sell my xl4 with lifetime and buy a base roamio with lifetime or keep my xl4 and buy a mini with lifetime. It seems to me the costs of either would be about the same. Around $300. Im having a hard time justifying the cost either way but will either option be cheaper if i hold out for a sale? I worry the longer i wait the less value my xl4 has. My situation is as follows: I have a tv in a second room currently connected with a 30 ft. Hdmi cable to my xl4. i am able to use my slide remote reasonably well from this other room. I live alone so im not bothered by the fact that i cant watch two different things simultaneously from both rooms - A conviance buying a mini for my second room would provide. The main reason i would buy a mini to go with my xl4 is to get faster apps\menus in second room. The problem with this solution is my main living room would be stuck with slow premier. Does anyone know is youtube app much better with roamio? That is only app i really use from main room. Alternative is to sell my xl4 and buy base roamio (i dont care about streaming) and continue to mirror my living room tivo to 2nd room and avoid buying a mini. I will loose moca ability that my xl4 has if i do this but Im not currently using moca anyway. what if any will the supposed faster ethernet port on pro plus models yield? Faster transfer of shows using tivo desktop? The only thing base roamio seems to be lacking for me is analog audio. but i can buy break away cables. lastly Ive heard picture quality complaints on both mini and roamio compared to premier and wonder if i should consider this in my decision..