1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redneck Island

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Fl_Gulfer, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Fl_Gulfer

Fl_Gulfer Tivo's R Us

May 27, 2005
    Fl.Gulf
    Is anyone going to record this Sat. night?
    14 rednecks begin there quest for $100,000.oo
    They are playing a game of Human Cornhole on the first show. How could anyone think this up?

2. pmyers

pmyers Active Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    What channel?

3. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    cmt, country music channel. I'll record it, as I still have my season pass from the first season and it is set to record Saturday's already. The name didn't change for this new season. I didn't even know there was a new season. I guess I would have found out when a new episode appeared in my npl.

4. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Last season was OK, I'll give this one a shot, too. My SP picked up the new season as well.

5. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I agree with JLuc... first season had some characters, I wish Cayton could have won.

6. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    OMG, what a riot. Will must be a total and utter d-bag to have been picked LAST in the schoolyard pick. It was bad enough when he was the last man left with three women, but then to not get picked at all... yikes. I was really trying to figure him out... loud in confessional, but always standing at the back in a group shot (and he's not a tall guy). He REALLY must not play well with others.

Completely on board with the Angela vote. You can't show weakness like that and expect to stay (unless Will is on your team). :)

Human cornhole looked like FUN. Definitely a PERFECT challenge for this show.

7. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    When I saw the show description and it mentioned "Human Cornhole", I couldn't even imagine what that was going to be. That was hilarious! And you're right - a perfect challenge for this show!

8. pmyers

pmyers Active Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Just watched the season opener and this show is the dumbest thing I have ever seen!
    ....I'm hooked ;)