1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recordings not showing on KMTTG to do list

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by ElJimador, Jun 4, 2013.

1. ElJimador

ElJimador New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Hi folks. I'm sure this must be something in my kmttg config settings but I can't figure out what it is. The problem is that I'm only seeing a fraction of the shows saved on my tivo in my kmttg to do list (usually only those recorded over the past few days). For example on the tivo, I've got 20 episodes of Justified saved from 5/11 through last Saturday but on kmttg to do list I can only see the last 5 that recorded on Saturday. All the previous ones don't appear as deleted, they're just not there. So how do I get kmttg to see them so I can transfer them to my PC? Thanks.

2. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    I think you mean Now Playing List, not To Do List. There is only 1 filter for Now Playing List under config-Visual tab: "Do not show copy protected files in table"
    So if that is not enabled and shows indeed are missing then the "Refresh" must be failing. Perform a Refresh and check for error messages in message window.

3. ElJimador

ElJimador New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Thanks Moyek. Below is what appears in the message window after I hit refresh. Any idea what "Tivo: Further NPL listings not obtained due to fetch limit=1 exceeded" means? Or do you see anything else in the message that looks odd besides that?

>> Getting Now Playing List from Tivo ...
    "F:\Program Files\curl\curl.exe" --retry 3 --anyauth --globoff --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie644533384833052193.tmp --url https://192.168.1.119/TiVoConnect?C...tainer=/NowPlaying&Recurse=Yes&AnchorOffset=0 --output C:\Users\Jim\AppData\Local\Temp\NPL1577573538060486358.tmp
    NPL job completed: 0:00:00
    ---DONE--- job=playlist tivo=Tivo
    Tivo: Further NPL listings not obtained due to fetch limit=1 exceeded.
    There are currently no queued jobs to save.
    >> RUNNING 'REMOTE NP List' JOB FOR TiVo: Tivo
    There are currently no queued jobs to save.
    REMOTE job completed: 0:00:03
    ---DONE--- job='REMOTE NP List' TiVo=Tivo

4. ElJimador

ElJimador New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    This is interesting though. After deleting the 5 epidoses of Justified I edited through VideoReDo and saved to my computer, hitting refresh did return 5 more episodes that were recorded earlier. I just can't figure why there's a limit of how many kmttg will parcel out to me at one time.

5. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Ah yes, under config-Tivos there's a "limit # of npl fetches" field that you must have set to 1 for some reason. Change that to the default setting of 0 (which means unlimited) and then you should get all listings.

6. ElJimador

ElJimador New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Yep, that did it. Now I see all the rest of my Justifieds and everything else now too. Thanks so much for the help!

7. jdbogaard

jdbogaard New Member

Feb 28, 2016
    Hi Folks -

Sorry to resurrect a 3 year old thread, but I thought since I'd seen this and tried the suggestions, this was better than starting a new thread.

I've been using KMTTG for a few months with no problems, but today I opened a new instance of it and tried to pull my NPL and it only pulled the most recent 49. Tivo Desktop was able to correctly see all 184 recordings, and no matter what I changed in my config like "limit # of npl fetches" (which is set to 0) I couldn't get it back to fetching my entire NPL list.

For reference, I'm using a Tivo Bolt with a 2TB HDD in it and KMTTG v2.1j. I tried upgrading to KMTTG v2.1k as well with no change. What am I missing folks?