1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reboot, reboot and reboot even Direct R10

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by Ilovetorecord2, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Ilovetorecord2

Ilovetorecord2 New Member

Mar 21, 2000
    South San...
    My HDVR2 rebooted 3 times when I was watching a show. My wifes R10 has rebooted every day also and its has 6.4a software.

The time it reboots has very little to do with it if any at all since I have had reboots watching a show, playing a show while recording on a hard drive dvd recording.

I am a pretty loyal guy but I have my limits. The only reason I have not switched to another service is that At&t has one location for where the movies are stored and my wife and I need to have them separate plus the fact she has 2 inputs and I have 4, we would have to give up 2 inputs.

Guess it does not matter because of my lung cancer but I am getting pretty mad and willing just to have some basic type of cable and able to record it on a large hard drive.

I have a TR24 which I am not fond of as it does not have some of the features the tivo has plus I do not have high definition tv.

I am leaving for Utah to visit family Tuesday and will be gone 9 days. I hope this problem is resolved when I get back or I am going to ask for credits, credits and credits as I have several problems in 2 parts and the shows on the premiums I have recorded I had to delete as I want to watch the whole show.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2. Ilovetorecord2

Ilovetorecord2 New Member

Mar 21, 2000
    South San...
    Mine has rebooted several times today already and mine has nothing to do with the time. Waste of time trying to figure out as far as I am concerned.

3. stevel

stevel Dumb Blond TCF Club

Aug 23, 2000
    Nashua, NH
    Ignore the time part - the reboots are the common issue.