1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares new season?

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by monicawilcox, Oct 27, 2013.

1. monicawilcox

monicawilcox New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    California
    Have seen the ads on BBCAmericaHD for the new season starting 11/7/13. But Tivo data is showing those episodes being from 2012 and listed as re-runs, so SP won't get them. Using Comcast.
    Also, there is confusion on the title: is it "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" or "Kitchen Nightmares" ? thanks!

2. supasta

supasta New Member

May 6, 2006
    Colorado
    I am interested as well, however the ongoing failure of the TiVo.com website continues to prevent me from doing much of anything, let alone look at upcoming episodes of this show.

ETA:

BBC America's website shows it as Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares: US Season 6
    The trailer on the website appears to be that of episodes from Kitchen Nightmares, season 6, previously aired on Fox 2012-2013.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitchen_Nightmares#Season_6:_2012.E2.80.9313

It looks like these are not new episodes. But, you would get to see the train wreck that is the Amy's Baking Company episode.

3. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares are the British episodes. Kitchen Nightmares are the American episodes.

4. supasta

supasta New Member

May 6, 2006
    Colorado
    Right, except it appears that the BBC is calling this run Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares US. You know, to avoid any confusion. ;)

5. monicawilcox

monicawilcox New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    California
    Aha, well I think I HAVE seen them on Fox. I guess they are "new" to BBCA but not to US television. That explains it.
    The "Amy's" episode is worth watching again LOL

6. rich

rich Final answer?

Mar 18, 2002
    New York
    The "Costa del Nightmares" episodes originally shown on British TV in 2014 are currently being run on BBCA as "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares".