1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raising Hope S2E21 "Inside Probe" OAD 4/10/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, Apr 11, 2012.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    So, the serial killer birth mom is alive and well. Is she coming for Hope?

I loved all the pictures of the actors as kids. Especially the one of Virginia with her pet hamster named Martha! ;) LOL. And the ones of a young Cloris Leachman. Oh, and Virginia's middle name is Slims!
  2. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    At the beginning in the credits it said

And introducing Cloris Leachman as Mawmaw

Are they just having some fun?
  3. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TC Club

Mar 12, 2002
    It has said that for some time.

I really enjoyed this episode - even Nancy Grace!
  4. Fish Man

Fish Man Phish Food

Mar 4, 2002
    It's this kind of goofy detail that make the show!

The serial killer still being alive has some outrageous plot possibilities. What a daring twist! My head spins at all the suspenseful/hilarious, possibilities of where they could go with it.
  5. BradJW

BradJW Active Member

Jun 9, 2008
    So it sounds like Jimmy's still married.

I watched this last night, but I've got several unwatched. Not sure why I don't watch this every week when it's on. It's REALLY GOOD.
  6. matt@thehickmans

matt@thehickmans Hemo_jr

Jan 8, 2008
    If Sabrina watched "inside Probe" wouldn't she have seen Jimmy as her old crush Drakar Noir? And shouldn't she have had a big reaction to that revelation?

I think the show missed a big opportunity here.
  7. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    I don't remember if she found out at some point before that Jimmy was Drakkar Noir.

I think this was part one of a two part finale.
  8. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    I thought this was fun, and didn't they end MNIE with a similar type expose TV show? I wonder if they thought they weren't going to be renewed.

As soon as I saw there they were going with the Expose, I called that she was still alive. I don't recall them ever mentioning that Jimmy had married her, but maybe they did. I don't remember.

Notice the commercial for MNIE during the commercial break in the Nancy Grace thing?

I also thought it was interesting that at the beginning Nancy says she's subbing for Geraldo, yet the whole opening credits of the expose show had scenes of Nancy doing stuff.

This gives new meaning to "foot long" hotdogs.

Love the pet hamster named Martha. I also wondered if those were real pictures of Cloris when she was younger. It must be kinda cool interspersing stuff like that into the character.
  9. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
  10. dimented

dimented Comfortably Numb

May 21, 2003
    "My Name Is Earl"
  11. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Well, that was worth watching until the end.
  12. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    I love this show!! Lucy being alive should be fun. I am sure they will have some ridiculous explanation of how she survived her execution.

Loved the My Name is Earl shot and Virginia "Slims" lol!

Do we know where Virginia's mother is?