1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R10 Availability

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by jjn, Jan 10, 2006.

1. jjn

jjn New Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Boulder...
    Just picked one up at CC in Santa Cruz, CA. They have 39 more left.

2. MustHaveTivo

MustHaveTivo New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Sierra Madre CA
    Anyone know of any in Southern Cal? I made a run out to the Best Buy in Industry, which indicated stock available on the web but it tuned out to be a defective waiting for return, and Pasadena's CC. No joy.

3. rick31621

rick31621 New Member

Jun 20, 2004
    So Calif
    Contact Weaknees.
    Excellent customer service and very quick shipping.
    Mention the Forum!

4. dshinnick

dshinnick New Member

Jun 6, 2003
    Just got one at the Compusa in Mission Viejo, CA. They had several more out on the floor. Don't know if they had more in back.

5. bwash

bwash New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Diamond Bar CA
    MustHaveTivo

You might try WalMart, they had 5 or 6 in Phillips Ranch, but I have seen more in other WalMarts. I bought one for $98.74 just to store away in case I need it.

6. lmk911

lmk911 New Member

Dec 17, 2000
    Northern...
    Best Buy in San Francisco and Colma do not have any R10s.

7. MustHaveTivo

MustHaveTivo New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Sierra Madre CA
    Thanks! I could have tried Mission Viejo this weekend, but I found 6 R10s on the sales floor up here at the Monrovia CompUSA. Did not realize they were carrying it. Monrovia now has 5 on the floor :)

8. Pralix

Pralix Active Member

Dec 8, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    I bought 2 last night at CompUSA for $65/ea. installed and activated them last night and today.

9. punkitup

punkitup New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Haverhill, MA
    Massachusetts - New Hampshire
    The only place I found them was CompUSA in Salem NH and that was only because I stopped in and looked around. They had them sitting on an unlabled shelf, but there was about eight of them all brand new in factory sealed boxes. My feeling is that given another week or so and they will be impossible to get from retail outlets in this area, this CompUSA seemed to be the last outpost for the R-10; the thought almost made me consider buying two.

Peace
    James