I recently switched back to cable, and after a fiasco regarding getting CableCards and TAs, and a choice between reusing my 2 inactive Premieres or buying a Roamio + mini, I decided to reactivate my two Premieres. I have a TiVo HD with lifetime, so I am getting the MSD. I wanted to cut my fees as much as possible so I decided to go with the 1-year commitment pricing plan, even though these two Premieres have fulfilled their initial year. However, I may at some point before this time next year decide to upgrade to a Roamio, and there is a chance I may eliminate one of my TVs. So, a couple of questions: 1. I am still within the 30 day "guarantee" period where I can completely cancel. Don't want to do that, but, within that window can you "convert" to a month-to-month plan? 2. If I keep the 1-yr commitment, can I transfer that commitment to a Roamio? Or, if I bought a Roamio, would I be stuck paying an ETF or keeping my Premiere active?