1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about 'on demand' channels

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by marklyn, Dec 29, 2013.

1. marklyn

marklyn Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Austin
    I have TWC digital channel lineup for Austin and I don't know how to access my HBO on demand channel (I do have all the HBO channels).
    Is there a secret to accessing this, or any, 'on demand' channels in the lineup?

2. mrizzo80

mrizzo80 Active Member

Apr 16, 2012
    VOD does not work with TWC. Best you can hope for is HBOGo support being added (or TWC porting their tablet app over to the new TiVo app store -- which would open up all the on demand content available on it).

3. marklyn

marklyn Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Austin
    I don't understand. Why are there "to go" channels in my lineup, if I can't use them?

4. socrplyr

socrplyr Active Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Good point, maybe Tivo should filter them out. However, if they bother you remember that you can remove them from your lineup yourself.

5. marklyn

marklyn Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Austin
    I have actually removed them but I am still interested in using the HBO on demand channel since I have HBO as part of my package.

6. Tico

Tico Bear Down Cats!!!!!

Dec 9, 2002
    Because currently the Tivo doesn't have the software capability to interact with the TW OnDemand server.

Only CableCo where Ondemand works with the Tivo is Comcast. And this is only available in very few places.