1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about "Awake" finale - no specific spoilers please

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by jeff125va, May 25, 2012.

1. jeff125va

jeff125va New Member

Mar 15, 2001
    Ashburn, VA USA
    We have about 8 episodes left of this show and trying to decide whether it's worth watching now that it's been cancelled. Can anyone who saw the finale tell me whether - without giving away any specifics - there was any sort of closure? I'm not even sure that I wouldn't watch it if they didn't make things crystal clear, but if it didn't even seem like they knew that it would be the series finale, then we probably won't bother.
  2. BradJW

BradJW Active Member

Jun 9, 2008
    It felt like they knew it would be the finale.

There was 'closure'. Not everything was answered, and you'll be left scratching your head a bit, but I thought it was a good finale and would recommend watching it.
  3. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Drink heavily before watching the finale... it might help. Watching it sober made my head hurt. :)
  4. jeff125va

jeff125va New Member

Mar 15, 2001
    Ashburn, VA USA
    Cool, thanks. I think we'll go ahead and watch.
  5. dianebrat

dianebrat Uncontrolled Force

Jul 6, 2002
    They did not know they were cancelled when they filmed the final episode, but they did a great job having it be both a season and series finale, I feel they left it in a very good spot and I felt that I did not waste my time with it.
  6. markz

markz Hilarity Ensues

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville, IN
    We still had the two episodes before the finale on the DVR and were thinking about not watching them if people said there wasn't closure. However, we caught up with the backlog of everything else and watched those two episodes. They were excellent episodes in my opinion, so we will probably watch the finale.
  7. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003