1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pyTivo autopush started pushing everything twice?

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by Bobot, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Bobot

Bobot New Member

Jun 17, 2004
    For the last week or so, autopush via pyTivo has been pushing every podcast to my Tivo twice. The autopush log shows it checking each video, and then shows it pushing each video multiple times. It is not respecting the auto_push.txt file.

I have rebooted the Tivo several times, rebooted the machine running the autopush service, checked the parameters, deleted the auto_push.txt file, etc all in attempts to fix this.

What else do I need to investigate to stop this behavior?

Is there a better method I should be using to monitor a folder of videos and push them automatically to the Tivo?

2. Bobot

Bobot New Member

Jun 17, 2004
    So just me then, or no one uses this?

3. Bobot

Bobot New Member

Jun 17, 2004
    Well Bob, here's what I did to fix it, Bob.

I completely removed the autopush service, files, and folder from the drive and re-installed a fresh copy per the instructions to a different folder named something slightly different. I Installed the service and tested. Seemed to work even after a reboot, and has worked for several days now.

Thanks Bob.

:eek: