1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

project greenlight returns

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by NorthAlabama, Jul 18, 2014.

1. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    i missed the press release april 30th. promos with ben affleck and matt damon have started running on hbo requesting submissions (no air date):

it's still a long way from air, but i'm excited it's back, i enjoyed the first two installments. :)
  2. mattack

mattack New Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Awesome.. I wondered recently why they didn't keep making this show.. I actually even liked the first two movies a lot.. The third one was probably the best series of Greenlight, but the movie was horrible (I'm not a horror fan, but still...)

Even though the first was really religious, it was entertaining.. I will always remember Shia Lebeuf from the 2nd one, I don't care how many more Transformers he does (I know he's not in the current one) or whatever... He's the guy from the 2nd Project Greenlight movie that was a big hassle (I seem to remember even they admitted it was basically all chopped up/scrambled together, not very coherent)...
  3. GoPackGo

GoPackGo Active Member

Dec 28, 2012
    This is great news!
  4. dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    thanks for posting - can't wait!
  5. Jim_TV

Jim_TV Member

Mar 4, 2006
    I loved this show when it was on HBO & Bravo years ago. I barely cared about any of the actual movies they produced but watching the behind the scenes series was very entertaining.
  6. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    We enjoyed this show when we had access to HBO. Sadly we no longer subscribe.