1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progressing nicely

Discussion in 'TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)' started by nrc, Apr 23, 2009.

1. nrc

nrc Cracker Soul

Nov 17, 1999
    Living in a...
    Looks like TiVo Search has now replaced Swivel Search on my box and of course it's the search for the dreaded pause menu. Things seem to be a little more snappy and I seem to be getting more thumbnails in the interface than before. There appear to be more options for managing season passes and scheduling recordings now, which is great.
  2. MickeS

MickeS New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Interesting, I hadn't noticed this, but it's the same for me, Swivel Search is now TiVo Search. :up:

I love TiVo Search, and I hope they get out of beta soon (it still says beta on it), which I assume they will now that it's in the proper place in the menus. Works great for me at least. :)

I wish there was a TiVo shortcut to it, like TiVo + 1 goes to SP manager. For example, how about getting rid of TiVo + 9 as a shortcut to "Showcases" and instead make it a shortcut to TiVo Search?