1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program is in Guide - Not in Search Results - Can't Get Season Pass

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by michael1248, Feb 2, 2013.

1. michael1248

michael1248 New Member

Feb 14, 2002
    As a Survivor fan, I have been waiting for my TiVo to get to the point where I can set up a season pass for the next season which starts on Wednesday, 2/13.

When I saw that the guide went past 2/13 I did a search, but the new Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites did not come up. I re-checked the program guide for 2/13 and sure enough it was listed. I manually set the TiVo to record the program.

Once it was in my To Do list, I tried to set up a season pass. When I selected the Get Season Pass option it looped back to the same screen without allowing to to create a season pass.

Any ideas?
  2. jrtroo

jrtroo User

Feb 4, 2008
    Survivor is better treated with a wishlist search. As is Amazing Race. Otherwise, you need a new season pass for each season or you can have a false sense of security and miss episodes.
  3. michael1248

michael1248 New Member

Feb 14, 2002
    My program guide now goes until the evening of 2/14. I still cannot "Get a Season Pass" when I select the show I am recording (1st episode of this season). When I select the "Get a Season Pass" option it loops back to the show description. I am guessing that I will have to wait until the guide loads episode #2?
  4. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    My wish list got it, look for keyword "Survivor" "Caramoan"
  5. LynnL999

LynnL999 Member

Oct 7, 2002
    I think it takes some time after the program appears in the guide for it to appear in search results and be capable of scheduling a season pass. Give it another day or two and you'll be able to schedule it.
  6. chrispitude

chrispitude New Member

Apr 23, 2005
    I was able to schedule a SP for it tonight.