1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with multi room viewing between Roamio and Premiere

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by defond, Mar 19, 2014.

1. defond

defond New Member

Dec 14, 2004
    Wisconsin
    So I just got my new roamio today and got it all set up. Everything is working great except the fact that I can't stream shows from either of the premieres to it. I get the error message that says something like can't access bedroom dvr due to network error. The thing is, is that I can access recordings and transfer them between the two premiere boxes just not wth the roamio.

I checked and they all have the same media access key. I've also rebooted my router and I have rebooted all three tivo boxes and it still doesn't work. And just an FYI I have them networked together with Ethernet cables.

Any suggestions??

2. defond

defond New Member

Dec 14, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Actually it's now all working I can access my premiere shows from my roamio... But I do have a question..

When I access the now playing list on one of my premieres from the roamio how come the roamio switches to the SD menu? And is there a way to change it to the hd menu?

3. Tico

Tico Bear Down Cats!!!!!

Dec 9, 2002
    Odd, Mine does not do that.

Is that premiere running in SD menus?

4. defond

defond New Member

Dec 14, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Nope both of the premieres are running the hd menus. It's really odd that the roamio switches to the SD menu when accessing the premiers now playing lists... I just don't get it lol