1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Priority Update List

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by tlw_2, Nov 7, 2013.

1. tlw_2

tlw_2 New Member

Apr 12, 2008
    Anyone know if the priority update list for the Roamio works better than the one for the Premiere? I signed up for the update within about 2 hours of Margaret's tweet, but still don't have it. Interested to see if there is yet another advantage to the Roamio.

2. Austin Bike

Austin Bike Member

Feb 9, 2003
    If spending the money on Roamio to get your update a few days earlier is a good tradeoff for you, then do it. Realistically waiting a few days is a pretty cheap option.

I have a free premiere sitting in a box next to me. Once I can verify that stream works with my existing premiere I will probably activate this one and swap out one of my older units.

3. BigJimOutlaw

BigJimOutlaw Active Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Email margret at tivo dot com with your TSN and let her know you were on the list but never got the update. You'll get added quickly. The priority list got borked and missed a lot of people.

4. andyf

andyf Active Member

Feb 23, 2000
    Houston,...
    There is no priority list for the Roamio. Roamio updates all went out at the same time.

5. tlw_2

tlw_2 New Member

Apr 12, 2008
    OK thanks

I was being sarcastic about he roamio update list.

Have you guys noticed the netflix app with the update.

Any stability improvements?

6. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Netflix app does not seem to have changed. However those apps are typically updated independently of the main TiVo software.